The Tales of Marielle Clarac - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
ah of course.
A trope. Gotta have that misunderstanding stuff in a shoujo. But I suppose she needs it though since she still thinks she's not deserving of what she has.

Double-page supporter
I usually hate these kinds of tropes but Marielle is always able to pick herself back up really quickly and she's super proactive , so I feel bad for her here. Hope it's fixed quickly

Noooo! Simon you big dummy! Ugh I can't believe he dares to get jealous when she talks to Cedric when he has those two sisters hanging onto him all the time.

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear. Simon you idiot. Also, you really don't have the grounds to complain about her getting close to men when you have ladies throwing themselves at you all the time.

@OrcaCat - This is a MangaDex glitch. If you quickly switch from one chapter to another, some of the previous chapter pages get mixed in. This happens quite frequently to me as well. You just need to refresh on the chapter you want to read to get all of the correct pages.

@darknesspker

Ah i see. Ive always thought that it was a wrong page upload, since most other times when i do go back to check again, it was still the same.

But i guess, in most other cases, I was actually experiencing this bug. Thank u for the info

Dex-chan lover
@roxanneayy Yea, he might just as well have meant that she hadn't been consulted about it. (Or just lied to the girls in an attempt to get information out of them).

I love your avatar btw XD

i learned from reading too much books, light novels, nad manga to finish eavesdropping before leaving to avoid any confusion or miscommunication 😂

Fed-Kun's army
She puts on an act in order to collect information but doesn’t consider if Simon is doing the same?

I'm starting to hate the female protagonist

"HOW COULD YOU POSSIBILY BE SUSPICIOUS OF A DUDE WHO'S MORE WORRIED ABOUT DANCING THAN A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION THAT HE CAN EASILY USE AS AN EXCUSE TO GET CLOSE TO ME?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?"

Fucking idiot

Not to mention that he proposed to her TWICE and had the chance to break off with her but chose to STAY TOGETHER

GEE I WONDER WHY, TRY PUTTING THAT HEAD TO USE MISS BRAINDEAD DETECTIVE

Users who are viewing this thread