The Tales of Marielle Clarac - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
Dayum son, you got issues

I knew he was suspicious since his first appearance

Aggregator gang
I wonder if he's a conartist. Probably not even the real Cedric or something like that.

"How do you manage to put together such an exceptional disguise? "

Eye-

He's fcking serious... HE'S TERRIBLE. JFLSBDLSJLDKS I JUST STOPPED HALF WAY TO VENT MY FEELINGS ABOUT THAT IDIOT.

Dex-chan lover
that ain't cedric though. It's the the legendary thief, Lutin was the name I think?

Fed-Kun's army
I thought that it couldn’t have been him cause it’s way too obvious but yep it’s him

OH WOW MALE MC WAS RIGHT ON THE MONEY ABOUT THIS DUDE BEING A WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING

MAYBE AFTER BASHING THAT THICK HEROINE SKULL OF YOURS A FEW THOUSAND TIMES YOUR BRAIN WILL BE FIXED UP ENOUGH TO GIVE A PROPER APOLOGY

Thanks for the chapter!
Claude really needs to give reasons for his orders. Like 'Be careful of X' is too vague, doesn't give a reason on what to be careful of, and more likely cause the listener to pout and defy orders just because they can, don't like being ordered around, and weren't given a good reason to be careful other than 'I told you so.' Guy really needs to learn how to socialize and open up to the MC. MC also needs to consider other explanations other than her wild fantasies for things. Ten to one her father did push for marriage because Claude had shown interest, but likely Claude had some common sense and had requested to date her with intention of marriage so both could get to know each other better and see if she could learn to love him before taking the plunge. MC has a point though, Claude's aura has changed and feels more like that bored thief who stole the noble's watch a couple chapters ago. Just a hunch but I bet Cedric was only pretending to be related to the family in order to get an in as seems oddly coincidental just happened to be by grave while head and wife were visiting along with his quick study of etiquette and mannerisms of nobility. Likely increased the guest list so guards would be overwhelmed although was right Patrick was attempting to steal something to pay off his debt. Wonder who the necklace was for?

Users who are viewing this thread