The Tales of Marielle Clarac - Vol. 2 Ch. 14.5

The fan translation isn't meant to replace the official translation, and yet you are publishing it on such a public site where it will take thousands of views away from the official publishers. 🙄

Dex-chan lover
@AnimefangirlX is not replacing shit, a bunch of ppl cant read the official one, so this is the only choice available, kindly fuck off

Puh-lease, that's just an excuse for piracy. If you're pirating, pirate with pride and don't put "innocent-sounding" messages in your banner.

Dex-chan lover
People trying to ride a high horse here, whatever for?

Thank you for the translation! Don't heed any negative comments you may find here. Many of us appreciate the work you do!

I find it ironic how some people will intentionally seek out a website whose very foundation is in fan translation, and then scold other viewers for reading them. Don't act like you have some higher moral ground here.

Prince i think you just madr another material for bromance 😂 why did dance with Simeon lol did you forgot you wanna stop being rumored as gay to him 😂🤣 theres many girls yet you choose him 🤣🤣🤣

I think the invited "him" to the dance should be invited "her". As in the Prince was astonished at the makeup making Marielle so unrecognizable, he almost courted her in an earlier chapter.

Group Leader
Thanks for pointing that out. Fixed. (Thought the prince invited Simeon to dance.)

Users who are viewing this thread