The Tales of Marielle Clarac

Oh, this will be a fun read. I really liked the novel too. Too bad, they stopped translating it to English in NU.

This does look fun! Can't wait to see what happens next, and learn more about the ML. Why did he choose her? What's he really like?
Could he already know she's the writer?

Fed-Kun's army
like a breath of fresh air in your usual court drama troupe
Thank you for taking this project

Followed

This was really fun. Marielle is different from what we usually see so I look forward to how the story will turn out!

Well, not bad. They cut off parts from the novel (the part where she crouched with the BF, writing notes after being reprimanded of wearing the same dress by some noble girls) but the funny parts still there. This is one hilarious novel with one of the strongest (thickest-face) heroine and naive (pitiful) male lead. I mean,
who negotiate with his fiancee so that she wouldn't use him as material for her BL novel?

Fed-Kun's army
Look, I know the artist’s twitter handle is @alskpan...but the katakana on the cover very clearly spell out Alaska, and people use abbreviated versions of their pen names for English twitter handles all the time. If you’re going to use it for the artist’s name, at least remove the initial capital letter!

Fed-Kun's army
The male lead needs to stake up the game else it's become boring 🙄

Dex-chan lover
So, wait, this is a crossover between those "hot noble getting together with the wallflower" manga and one of those "guy trying to handle that the girl is a BL fanatic" manga? Hm. I'll take a look, but I dunno.
Edit to add: I was misled by some of the comments, it isn't really that. Plus, it's pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread