The Tales of Marielle Clarac

Fed-Kun's army
The FL is so interesting and strong it amplifies the ML lack of action. He comes off as a bit boring. The chapters from his side were good but between his clumsyness and her denseness its a little much. Hope he steps it up.

I wuff this, I really wuff this!
This is simply funny. I smeared Isekai on the list, but the original royal story much more interesting.
Whenever I see heroine who panics with the strangeness that happens to her when reincarnating is strange, too far-fetched. But this one, it can be related to all the girls, like real, crazy fantasies. We girls are born with this unique trait. Lol. It's more than shoujo thing-y.
Although Marielle described as a meek girl, it does not bring down her character so that it ends dramatically.
Even the mood of the story is ... wow, *whistle*, from head to toe really satisfying. It's a unique collaboration of two couples who will traverse each other from behind the curtain to get attention. Siemon is a typical side character in many stories so this is good to look at another side of the river.
I imagined if they truly accepted and acknowledged their bubble of love in the end. Lots of flushed faces, stuttering..
woo, I'm into this and I won't get out!

The light novel is also officially licensed by J Novel Club (under their new J Novel Heart label). Cant wait for it. Seems like great fun!

Fed-Kun's army
Why are his hands so disproportionate. They're HUGE! So handsome thou.

Honestly this is a good one! I feel like there is more to discover in the character of Marielle and Sir Simeon! They are cute together, I can't wait to see the romance blossom!! 😍 Also there is a thief, Lupin? Love it, it remind me of Arsène Lupin by Maurice Leblanc! So far it's interesting! Thank you for the translation!! 😘

Contributor
These two are certainly among the sweeter of awkward couples. Despite opening with an engagement, this definitely has had a distinct "friends first, then lovers" feel to it.

I love the pacing for the main relationship here. Feels much more natural than a lot of other ones in this genre.

<spoiler> If I was being threatened I would hide in my room and cry. Lol. Simon is really brave. </spoiler>

I'm liking this. Don't read that much shojo manga, but the main character is cute in her glasses. I'm also getting a fun mellodramatic pride and prejudice vibe. Like an anime version of some BBC period drama

I love these two so much! Thanks for the translations! Can’t wait for more updates!

Also, does anyone know any other good manga that have a kind ML with glasses like Simeon?

@Pokari im definitely living for it too. Its such a breath of fresh air from other stories where the guys would just instantly be inlove with main character after realizing that "shes not like any othet girls"

Dex-chan lover
Licensed by JNC!

https://j-novel.club/c/the-engagement-of-marielle-clarac-manga-chapter-1/search

Users who are viewing this thread