The Taming of the Shrew - Ch. 43 - Special

Group Leader
Thank you so much for working on this series, it has been a joy to read!
As for the chapter, these shorts were a perfect way to round it all off ;D

@thebenefactor Is this really the last chapter? No more special chapters to go? BTW, thank you for all the hard work! We really appreciate all the projects! 😄 😌

Group Leader
You're welcome, @Makahiya! On the Daum page, it says the series is completed and there's no afterword by the author... But, who knows, maybe there will be some specials in the future. 🙂

Aggregator gang
What a perfect ending <3
I love her father-in-law XD
And their relationship is so funny and adorable 😍
Ugh, this story was too good!

Well, I love the original by Shakespeare and I'm kind of disappointed as this has nothing in common with it except the names. Not great, not terrible.
Either way, thank you for translating this.

i loved every frame HAHAHA
though it's seriously gonna take me some time to accept that they're married and he calls her 'wifey' LOL

Although this was short, it was still enjoyable. I like the characters, especially Kat. Finally, the sister doesn't her true character anymore and Petruchio was the one that got tamed at the end hahahaha. I wished we get to see what happens to Antonio, poor dude.

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT WAS SO GOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY HEART IS SO FULLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATIONS, WE APPRECIATE THE EFFORTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Ehehehe I loved this🥰🥰 will be one of my favorites from now on❤️

Users who are viewing this thread