The Thorn That Pierces Me - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Whilst the kneejerk reaction is that he's an asshole for abandoning someone who's clearly in bad shape in a place with zombie,s I'd frankly not be inclined to have deadweight following me in such a situation. Once he established she wasn't a zombie, he did free her, which gave her a chance she wouldn't have had otherwise. No idea was his moral code or even the ethics of this culture are, tho I image they can't be too fluffy with undead wandering around.

i didnt like beatrice ML but since this is some zombie apoc hellhole ill give this ML some leeway..for now

@jqnjne I don’t think she is that dense lol, the ml attitude is clear to her that he doesn’t and anoyyed , ima drop this cuz mc anoyying, and btw ml act is reasonable lol, who want to bring baggage and he release her just because it can repay him in future, if this action manhwa , Idk maybe reader feel annoying with the girl

People are so judgmental lmao. Both the ML and FL's actions are understandable in context. They are strangers who just want to do what gives them the best chance of survival.

Fed-Kun's army
i’m pretty sure he didn’t rip it on purpose lmao for someone strong like him, i don’t think he’d be able to control his strength that much when he’s irritated.

does he not realize shirts of that quaality are hard to come by..... also lemme just say im real glad homegrils is wearing sneakers.

lmaoooooo what is happening?

But c/mon mate, she's not from here and she hasn't eaten all week.

the fl is doing anything to survive and the ml is suspicious of someone stranger who keep following, he also cant take anyone with him since he's surviving as well so i think their situation is understandable tho
but i didn't expect the shirt will ripped lololol

@Karin_Heine i suppose since she don't know the language so she don't know a single word

Fed-Kun's army
yeaaah show him the boobs .-.
anyway man....always appreciate Isekai with a whole new language lol

Dex-chan lover
Looks like she got hit by the stupid spell while being dropped in this world, turning mute for some f'n reason.

Users who are viewing this thread