The Thorn That Pierces Me - Ch. 5

Adult really fuck up and blame children for their own mistakes. Like, how you are going to blame someone for being born? It’s so illogical but I guess that’s why it works

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming the "no killing" (probably more accurately, "no murder") thing doesn't extend to zombies?

Hey! You don't need to take care of your vows of chastity... You're already tainted and they already striped your position, it's for you to enjoy..😂
Well, I was hoping this is a smut.. aaaaaa.......

Hopefully we'll get to see how the family not making him the heir fucked up big time for karma reasons at least.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, is the wife really that stupid? Or maybe she doesn't actually care about the family line and would rather let the husband of her daughter be the one to take the lead over letting someone that isn't her son be the next head.

i wonder who's that man he killed and why he killed him...
there must be a reason why, he's the holy knight after all

Their backstories are really sad. I hope they’ll fine happiness and love in each other

Fed-Kun's army
@omegaxis I mean, her husband literally cheated on her to produce an heir and blamed her for not having a son (when we all know now it’s the guy’s fault if there ain’t a son) lmao I’d be furious too?? Not saying the way she treated him is right cos it’s defo not but accepting him given the circumstances would have been really difficult. She ain’t stupid, just rly hurt. But yea sis shoulda just hated the cheater not the kid

Double-page supporter
Who did he kill? And why? Why is he ok with following the temple's no sex rule but not the no murdering rule...

damn thats why i hate flashbacks.
first 3 chapters, the story starts to run but then BAM 2 fladhbacks chapters completely throw the storyline out of its rails.

for those wondering why he killed that dude, my guess would be that a) probably an assasin send to kill him, so he had no chance to survice instead of killing him or b) more unlikly but not impossible the person heavily insulted either the pope or his father (since he shouldnt care about any other person (...maybe also his step sister)) to the point were his concept of honor couldnt let him live.

Wow.. it's amazing how none of the characters are likable.

Pretty interesring so far! Both unwanted characters finding each other 🥺🥺

Thank you for translating the story!!

Users who are viewing this thread