The Tragedy of a Villainess - PROMO

w-wait WHAT, who is she ending up with?!
Dont tell me its the silver haired guy.. sad its a promo

Huh is the heroine will seduce the blond guy to kill her or something and in the process the prince fell in love with the MC ?? Something like that ??

Double-page supporter
dang she ended up dying?
now that's interesting.... is there an english version for the novel?

Sub male lead in the flashback was the one who killed her? Then saves him in new life gets tgt then gets prob stabbed in the back? Rly curious 🤔

Okay, so this is the basic "Got reincarnated in the villainess, I want to live and end ip changing all the plot in the process".
Not new, but I don't know why the ending got me so bad! Like, why she died again on her wedding? Who is the second guy? Was the "Main lead" or "the protagonist" responsible? I am curious, so I hope this get a serialization ❤️

?????? not the autor baiting me with the sub ml fuck!!! LMAO I enjoy the mystery but you cant just bait me like that TT

The blondie’s so cute thooo ughh but white haired dude will prolly be the main mc 😔 one day I’ll get my dream man in a villainess story

So if i got this right, she goes after sub ml, but on wedding day the sub ml gets squashed like a bug, blood splatter and all, and main ml starts to obsess over mc due to trauma, maybe?

Gaaahhh. These promos. If the web novel were available in English right now, I would immediately buy a copyyyy!!!

...The white-haired guy with red eyes is almost always the male lead in these series, so I guess she ends up with the prince in the end. But what happened?! I need to know!

Users who are viewing this thread