The Tragedy of a Villainess - PROMO

Ezk

These promos always let me hanging and I want to read so bad how the story goes

Dex-chan lover
She better not end up with the one who kills her in any timeline or I will be disappointed... tired of that shit tier cliche

Anyone have spoilers?

Really hope the blonde guy is the ML. There's too many sliver hair ML :/, I mean they look good but just too many of em

We are picking up this new novel. Please join our discord for more information https://discord.gg/FEAHCRTH

Aggregator gang
So from my understanding of this promo
the MC transmigrated into a novel's world as the villainess. She intended to lay low and wouldn't be a villainous woman, yet the 2nd ML of the novel - her fiance, got infatuated with her. So she wanted to marry him, then got betrayed by him, and the original ML saved her?
Oh, looks interesting, and a rare MC with green hair too lol

i just read some spoilers so the ML is the silver hair duke and the blonde hair guy (sub ML) is a massive jerk that makes you want to kick his balls so donā€™t simp for the wrong onešŸ˜€

so to lay-low she married second male lead, but the twist are she was left behind at the altar, while second male lead has the last secret date with heroine and stuck in blizard. Because her power, the marriage was kinda special ritual, and she will die if the groom doesnt show up. So the original ML subtitute her fiancee and mary our MC, or she will die.Second ML also dying and marry the heroine and after he got back he angry because MC mary another man. By the way he also broke her arm in his fit. So this second male lead and heroine are shit

@Chrana and here i thought the story will run like another cliche villainess story, damn this is the first time i hate the second ML.

I hope someday this novel got a manhwa adaptation, the story looks interesting

Here i was hoping for the heroine Lina wouldnā€™t be a beotch (because my name is LinašŸ‘šŸ‘)

turns out, she is a mf cheater alongside that mf blonde sub ml šŸ˜Œ well at least according to other spoilers Iā€™ve read in the comment section

Users who are viewing this thread