The Treasure Fell off the Emperor's Sky - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Told you he was a pushover, selling his son for peace and letting evil mages into royal court unsupervised.
MC has to be some magic super genious right? She seems to have genes for super magic and is an otherworlder, couldn't be anything else right?
Also bet MC would want to be the hostage instead, I mean it cant be worse than where she's living now right?

Fed-Kun's army
just when am liking the prince and sending your 4 year old as a hostage, thinking of murdering your infant daugther, yeah it will be a well before I even consider this trash king, worth of being consider human.

Dex-chan lover
well fuck the only decent person in her family is gonna be send away

I swear, my younger cousin tells better stories than whatever the author wrote for this manhua.

Wait how many children does the king have? Didn't the queen gave birth to 3 princesses?

Wow just randomly including all of the author's ideas at the same time and mixing them all up together to make one big mess

Wow, wtf I'm so shocked. Are u sure this is a shitty manhua? This got hella dark ono
Also, aw, I can't believe it, I really liked the Crown Prince, he wasn't a jerk, he cared for her sister and mom and he even said that he'll learn "the legendary power of love". Poor baby )":

Also, her mom tried to save her daughter, the maid was also loyal and the King ain't almighty, this was great yet sad )":

Fed-Kun's army
So basically the author hates men but it forgiven if they look good or are family? Only males berated her, no females, then the king comes to kill them but “that’s okay” turns out that they use black magic...
I mean....wth, what do you mean he was gone? All we saw last chapter is he carried her off and theirs a time skip and it turns out he wasen’t there....The prince apparently was but she never seen him once......Why they randomly standing on stage of theirs no examiners ....who in the hell are these people? Random villagers? Random villagers allowed in the castle to stare at a baby?
Plus.....She can talk so why isn’t she doing that? They only thought she was special and a genius because talking right before they drowned her right?

Page 2, 3 and 5 are completely black. I've looked for the chapter on other websites but it appears black on there as well. Changed the image server as well but it stays the same. What do I do to fix this?

Users who are viewing this thread