The Treasure Fell off the Emperor's Sky - Ch. 7

I'm uncultured so I youtubed the song. Omg it's so cute, it's in the tune of frere jacques and it's about two lil tigers lol. Adorable!

In Vietnamese we have two variations: yellow butterfly and time to eat lol!

Fed-Kun's army
this world is really beyond Apes

anyway, it may be called two tigers, but that melody issame in other songs for kids... but anyway, it have many variants in many languages, but melody is always the same :D

Liang zi laohu is like one of the veerry few songs I still remember from the nightmare that is chinese school looool thank you for the update! :D

@Kuroku2 I am guessing this is an Asian lullable because I never heard about two little tigers tale or a lullable like that.

This new world must be very advance with magic. A new phenomenon than happened. It probably clashes with the technology on earth xD and these new civilizations were created lol..... /smh

@Darkwolfix Yeah the two tiger lullaby is a common Chinese lullaby, which makes sense since this is a manhua, haha. This was a really interesting read for me and googling the song made for a boosted experience lol.

I know that on Vietnam's case a good part of our culture is influenced from the French due to the French having taken Vietnam at some point in history, I'm not sure about Chinese history though in that case, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread