The Treasured Sakura Tome - Ch. 98 - Not Able To Offend

Thx for the translations, please just go in your own pace. :)

@Harsh_Solanki He has a harem of 11, 9 wives of this and previous lives', the childhood friend and the sister if current lives' grill.

Of course he needs to switch between them lol.

Thanks for translating, these chapters have been coming out quickly recently, thanks :)

What's up with Mr. runner's headgear? Are the cool kids in China wearing hair nets these days?

Its a hairnet they put on you when you have a bandage on your head. Long ago they used bandaging around the head like in old war movies (plus in wars they had to work fast with limited resources) but nowadays they use it like this because of the shape of the head (no slipping off this way).

I don't know what to describe him other than an asshole. It's not right to play with a woman's feelings. What would happen if she becomes your girlfriend and the next day at school she sees you holding hands with your childhood friend......... It's better to choose between your childhood friend or your mission as the keeper of the tome. This is modern era, and polygamy isn't a thing anymore.
If you still want to continue the mission then it's better to reject your childhood friend rather than keeping her but hurting her at the sight of you flirting with another woman.

You are totally right @Yuelle. He'd better choose and if he insists on growing stronger, he should let the childhood friend go rather than keeping her in suspense not knowing what their relationship is.

Double-page supporter
I dont remember her saying that... but it could be I just forgot.

I'd rather this turned into a harem tho, so I hope he doesnt let anybody go. I mean, he has to love another 9 girls already. It has to be a harem.

Users who are viewing this thread