The Tsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsundere Girl Getting Less and Less Tsun Day by Day - Ch. 106 - The Tsundere-chan Who Will Forever Become…

Dex-chan lover
fb3ef77da3f8f9c6038b856e5e476cfb0b6bc47057d694ae0e80080547c0d4bd.jpg

Don't leave us....
we've need more sugar.....

Aggregator gang
Dang, I didn't expect it to end this chapter. Hopefully we get some bonus chapters? Thank you for all the translations!
More than likely as it's still marked as ongoing EDIT Scratch that, they just marked it at completed. However that doesn't mean extras won't drop later like with Pseudo Harem and Shikimori Is Not Just a Cutie.

Last edited:
Ahhh hear i am at work 6:00 in the morning with a big ass smile with happy tears. I am so glad i am alone at work. 🥲

Dex-chan lover
11/10, this has been hands down one of my favorite series regularly uploading here. Honestly I feel like this was about the perfect length for it too - we got the confession, we got some dating, we got them being unbearably cute, we got a wedding. Realistically any more and they would have just congealed into a blob lol. I would freaking love it if we got a sequel al la Takagi-san that showed their married/kid life!

Okay now mr tomato don't let me down on the wedding night extra chapter :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely wonderful. He cooked and delivered some gourmet level confectionery to give us all diabetes. 10/10

Dex-chan lover
A great round of applause and standing ovation for this wonderful story. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread