The Tsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsundere Girl Getting Less and Less Tsun Day by Day - Ch. 106 - The Tsundere-chan Who Will Forever Become…

Dex-chan lover
I honestly never expected this series would have an ending. Like we would always see their slice of life. But I guess it is what it is. This was quite a fun and very enjoyable ride! And Yàaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy theyre finally gettin married boiss. It soooo funny seein the fathers reaction as well lmaoo. And adult Yuu chan in wedding dress is beautiful OMG! Hopefully we got some epilouge or bonus chapters.

What a wholesome series! thank you so much Yaki Tomato Sensei for bringing this wholesomeness to us! And not forgetting The Paracite for scanlating this wholesomeness for us! Thank you!

Last edited:
VIP
cute but nothing to write home about. but that's all it needed. 7/10. the tsun girl getting less tsun.

Dex-chan lover
Nice. They finally got married and surely lived happily ever after. Though, I'm not sure if the author intended to end it like this. I mean, they made side stories of this and I'm sure there will be one after this. Now where I could find it? :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
I guess one more happiness reserve has shut down. I don't think i can make it

Users who are viewing this thread