The Tutorial Is Too Hard - Ch. 16

Supporter
For those that are a little confused about the "First to completely conquer stage 2" part, here's something skipped from the novel:
The boss stage originally lasts for 3 hours, however mc, the madman that he is, decided to not leave after 3 hours ended, but continue enduring this trial. In the end, he was even shown nightmares that he dreamt of when he was but a child that he barely even remembered, after which, there just wasn't anything "painful" left to remind him of, thus the "completely conquered" part. Oh, and BTW, that all lasted for 3 DAYS, way past the original 3 hours. And this is why he got much better rewards, and so much attention from the gods.

Dex-chan lover
Got a weak heart to being yelled at, don't start shit.

Lol, if someone's a hobbyist 'gamer' who's not making shit, sure, maybe try to set them on a different path, but if they're already making it why try to turn them down onto an office worker job or something? It's not like choosing to not do one career magically makes you do well in a 'respectable job' anyway.

Funny because when i cut myself the memories just come back stronger :(

@Guiorgy ohh that makes more sense. i always find it weird when adaptations leave out small but important details like this

Dex-chan lover
Man what a horrible sister, if dad was that sick that beingshouted at to stop being an idiot would kill him, he was dying soon regardless, and the one paying the bills to keep him alive bears no blame.

@Fari : but then he can not be a judgemental know it all asshole....there is some merit in trying to get him to have a backup plan as gaming is not likely to last as a 30+ year career, but that is not how you go about it, pops was purely "i do not like it so it is nothing but a waste of your life" which happens to often with parents, my mother constantly belittled any hoby i have she does not like as an immature waste of my time and money.

Your dad is already dying, and yet the sister blamed the mc for everything lol, she's dumb.

setting yourself up for success and working hard for what you love are the only requirements when I look back at my 40 yr old career, eventhough im 23

Users who are viewing this thread