The Tutorial Is Too Hard - Ch. 21

Fed-Kun's army
if you have firework, you can use that new skill to fly

Dex-chan lover
@Ryoto what is this? Minecraft?

Reaper Scans should release their chapters 1 day later here if they want to increase more viewers in their site

talaria's wing? looks more like icarus's if you ask me also the bunny is so sus why would she need anyone else to buy her stuff if she is the equivalent to a supervisor? why act like an immature child if you dont realy bother to hide your real personality?

and the confederation is just as suspect from the beginning

I don't have word to express my disappointment about the looks they gave to Talaria's Wings, it's looking extremely cheap and uncool.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Lendemor
to be fair
they were made in a rush so making them look cheap kinda makes sense, and the completed version should (hopefully) look far better in comparison

[The Day of Great Harmony nears...]

Anyways. Healing bun, healing bun, healing bun is best bun~

Aggregator gang
Talaria's wings :

A pair of large, very large wings appeared behind my back. About 3m each. It’s about 6m wide if I spread them out fully.
A point to note was that they aren’t connected to my back. I was slightly worried how they could possibly fuse with my muscles or bone, or rip through my clothes. The wings were floating in the air, about half a foot away.
And it seemed like it’s made of blue crystal, not feather. Actually, it could be a type of gem, not just a crystal. When I look at it, it feels like it’s drawing me into the wings.

So yeah, the design looks worse than what i would imagine but i guess its kinda accurate? Except, i imagined it to be fully made out of crystal with a more magical look instead of mechanical like this one...

Dex-chan lover
Buuuuu.
That Talaria's Wings is so ugly, nothing like what the wn depicts...

@Sweet_SeatsYep I always imagined it as the wings of Anivia from LoL or something like that.

thumb2-anivia-moba-warriors-league-of-legends-2020-games.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I always imagined the wings yo be solid based on the description they gave. Cause they dont flap.

But I like how usually when MC passes out, they find themselves sleeping on a girls lap but here its the opposite, kiri kiri uses the mc as a pillow.

Though they should show more of the kiri kiri scenes like how ahe gets side tracked and goes hopping randonly mid convo. Maybe later...

@ironheavy
The bad guys are simply abusing thier position to have control. This is why the conference happens, to sort out these things.

One of the sisters will die, and when the conference happens, all the abused people are too scared to do anything. But the other sister gets her courage and runs asking the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread