The Tutorial Is Too Hard - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Those were really pathethic reasons for him to get going when it got rough.. like really? People you met 3 days ago is the drive for survival? Bruh...

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was a great bit different from the web novel. Also, that power in those arrows and their parabola doesn't quite match.

This first trial of the first floor is so much harder than the novel. There were only 4-5 arrows described, and only the last few were really fatal without the shield. Once down they didn't just fire randomly

Considering how he is supposed to be the most competent out of them and he already almost died, it's fair to say some of the others died. And 2 of them didn't even return so I'm guessing it's just him and the girl left, since she seems to have some significance.

Supporter
@AlineB, if I remember correctly, the arrows always fire in a predetermined manner, but their pattern wasn't random. It was set such, that after hitting your leg, it would hit your head as you buckled killing you, but the shield saved him. Also, I don't remember arrows firing at him as he retreated. It's been a long while, so correct me if I'm wrong

Yep that's the case. Always shot at the same positions on the body or the same pattern, and left you alone if you managed to survive. No arrows while retreating

@Guiorgy in the novel, the trap only shoots 4 times, first at your left arm, then forehead, heart, and ankle, he blocked the first 2, dodged the 3rd, and got hit in the ankle, then it stopped shooting. and he crawled for a long time to reach the portal. When he reached the portal, before he entered, he tore out the arrow in his ankle, then entered. So they really deviated from the novel sadly. (idk how he ran with a arrow in his back when he almost died from the arrow in the ankle in the novel)

Shot on the ankle yet he ran 30 minutes back to the waiting room? Guess that’s the power of believing that you’ve found the rare female weeb and want to “hang” out with her. What a pitiful mc

Not even a week, and mc already become a simp and bond a powerful friendships toward strangers. I hope he suffers more and more abd more and then fucking die

Dex-chan lover
Nvm, the first trap is more brutal.
Great!

@timidhakana
Hey, groups are what let humanity reach where it is today. In a unexpected or dangerous situation bonding with the group is an important skill.

@mahtan
Im aware of that. The problem is they're completely strangers, in 3 days the mc feels like they're already become a family, its a no exaggeration since thats the sole motivation that makes mc alive. Its much different if they're in the same room where they can see each other suffer.

Users who are viewing this thread