The Tutorial Is Too Hard - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I'm kind of disappointed on how they treated kirikiri's character :(

Well, they sure take a lot if creative freedom in writing and drawing this compared to the novel. While the novel is not great, the changes just makes this adaptation feel worse... but, it is still good enough to keep reading.

At least kirikiri is there... we’ll probably have to wait for a while until the other woman comes

Double-page supporter
Seeing the comments bellow it seems the manhwa author butchered the novel's characters, and butchered they were. I would say the rabbit girl was one dimensional, but what a boring NON-dimensional character that was. A computer screen would have made the job better than she did.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is this shit? Where are the completely non-erotic panty shots? Where is the apparent intellect of a 5-year-old? What the fuck did they do to my annoying piece of shit Kirikiri with her innocently pejorative attitude towards Korean names!? This bitch is a blank goddamn template!

What a goddamn shame about this adaptation. I suppose the puke-inducing CG shouldn't be too far off either...

@twinklecake ????

What do you mean intellect of a 5 year old?????? Jesus, before you talk about how they butchered the adaptation atleast know what you’re talking about.

Edit: I put a unnecessary spoiler.

@intekin what do you mean “not ok”? The novel is amazing. Honestly, the biggest difficulties it faced was that it had over three translators.

Dex-chan lover
@SmutKingLord It's not important to know that at this point at all. Deliberately or not, she was being really really annoying, worse than actual 5-year-olds I've babysat, it a cartoonishly in-your-face way. It's one of the main features of the story, in fact, so I don't know how you can actually write this post and be that illiterate at the same time.

@Twinklecake I really did not see a problem though ? I would have expected her to ask for cake but maybe that doesn’t happen in the first interaction. other than that there are no personality differences from what I could tell.

what made you feel she was being annoying?

Dex-chan lover
@SmutKingLord I dunno, the fact that she falls to the floor laughing just from his name, pronouncing it in a childishly racist way and thinking it's the funniest thing, not even caring about the panty shots from her legs kicking as she rolls around, the fact that she can't focus without being bribed with cake, the childish tantrums over Lee HoJae's behavior in the levels, etc... She had the mind of a 5-year-old in an adult(?) bunny girl's body, but it in that cartoonish way 5-year-olds are depicted instead of a real one who'd know to shut the fuck up when left alone with an adult. And sure, shenanigans were implied behind the scenes involving her mental state, but said mental state was still there, unlike here.

I seriously don't get why you need me to actually spell all this out. It was such a big part of the whole thing.

I always think of kirikiri like nanachi@made in abyss.
now that image was ruin. :c

Users who are viewing this thread