The Tutorial Is Too Hard

Aaaaaawwwwwww yeeeee! This finally got an adaptation!

Get prepared for the trials and travails of the masochistic monster Lweee Hyoo Jwaeeeeeee!

The novel was mostly a blast, I am guessing the manga will be even better, considering how good the source material is.

Contributor
only 18 chapters... usually it's 20 ( if it's a new series on kakao )...
https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=56443245

Dex-chan lover
Oooh, I’ve been reading this web novel for a while. Good to see a manhwa of it!

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, nice. Been waiting for this one, the web novel went MTL so I had to drop it, nice to see it get animated.

@yawninggloru I dont know how well it would do as a manhwa, solo login got one and its so and so. Albeit EER is better but still hard to present.

Dex-chan lover
Please let it not be fucked up, please let it not be fucked up, its one of those stories that is consistently surprisingly good given the basis.

OMGGGGG AHAHAHSSNJNWNW#IKXNBDHEUWJSNNXJDOWQLMWMXJDIWIWKKWMDNS WTF OH YEAHHHHHHH LETSSSS DFUCKKIIJINJNNG GOOOOOOOOOOO OMMMGGG I WAITED FOR THIS MY WHOLE LIFFFEFEEEEEEEE THIS WEB NOVEL WAS AMAZING AND STILL IS HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAANANANNANA-J IDKEJDBFUDNEKSISBCUWJSNNXNNDNDNUEUWKWMSXIXKSNWJWI HELP ME AAAAAAAAAAAA

Seems like everyone here has mostly read the novel. Is it worth picking up? That one comment about it being MTL'd worries me.

Users who are viewing this thread