The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 1

It's a shame that you guys aren't continuing this, but thanks for translating this first chapter! Iit's so cute; I hope that it gets picked up quickly!

Thank you so much for the translations! Hopefully a group will pick this up!❤️❤️

it has a novel translation and still on going, there were some spoilers said it was incest but I THINK that's fake

wow
they ran out of isekai villainess series
so what did korean web comics do?
they were like... let's bring twins then!
male and female leads

Thanks for introducing this! Really hoping someone continues it.

@Asriana Oh no, is that a real spoiler? I’m not into incest

@Eclat123 koreans has a unique way of counting their age. The moment they are born, they are 1yo, including the time they spent in the womb.

Also, their age didn't increase on their bday. Instead, they get 1 year added on 1st january every year. So if they are born on 31 dec for example, the will be 2yo the next day. If I am not wrong.

From this, safe to assume that the twins was born before 1st january. So they are 20 in their korean age (18yo international age). 20+5 = 25 :)

@Mintzu @Eclat123 They could also be counting just based on the fact that at birth both times they are considered already 1 year old and the translation subtracted one each time? In essence they are considered 19 and 6 so 25?

Aggregator gang
@Asriana

The first chapter of this webtoon just got released last night (may 31) how do you know the ending?

@asriana I have looked up spoilers on the Korean Wiki, and unless you have read the whole novel series from cover to cover, as long as the wiki says there are no incestuous elements between the two, I'll take the wiki's word over yours, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread