The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 1

@hina_sw Koreans consider a year in the womb as counting towards their age, so everyone is one year old when they're born. Then on new years, everyone will get a year added to their Korean age.
Basically, if you haven't had your birthday: add 2 years to your age. If you've had it: add 1 year.
The twins must've had their birthdays and were 18+1, plus their current lives would be 5+1. I.e. 25 years.
Well, I could be wrong though since it seems to be a mix of Korean age/"normal" age, but basically that's a bad explanation of their system.

I don't really think you can just add on to someone's mental age when they're in the body of a child, though, but that's just me lol

I'm a twin, and I have a twin brother. So we are boy and girl twins as well. This is so interesting! ^^
I hope they both stay as the main characters.

I fucking hate myself for reading GoT.. Thoughts of Jaime and Cersei keep finding themselves in my head while reading this pure manhwa. Do I havr no cure? :')

Am i the only one notice that the girl actually pose 23 as their age. Look properly on her finger. It's either translation mishap or the original text itself have some mistake.

Dex-chan lover
@dementedcockroachondrugs You could always kick it old school and punish yourself for your sins with self-flagellation.
ypNSTnD.gif

Double-page supporter
For a 23 years old the boy is a wimp. Not even protecting his sister.

@vangoz uhh they're both in the bodies of children?? do you honestly think those tiny hands are gonna hurt her? Even if he did try to defend her it would just make their situation worse cuz they can't just walk away. I'd rather my little siblings keep themselves safe than try to defend me

Thanks for the translation.

It's sad that there are real children suffering from abuse like this too ):

Users who are viewing this thread