The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 10

I really want to see blood spilled in the imperial palace. The servants and instructors don't care about the children at all. They just want to save their own skin. Imagine if the dad had witnessed all of it.

If I were in their place, I would struggle very difficulty to resist the urge to tear the servants' faces off. Those tutors too. The twins might be half-bloods, but they still have more royal blood than thhose commoner trash would ever have... Well, that's not really the issue though. The treatment and standards are just absurd... Agh.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait for More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Just finished reading chapter 14, and I wonder if that red-haired guy is their "Guardian" and the person that second prince, Alex, mentioned, 'if that person hadn't appeared'?

Double-page supporter
The siblings have acquire the time and space bending ability. Press R to use. Cool down time, 120 seconds.

Not in the mood for a hot guy. Shouldn't protagonist luck be equally distributed between the twins? But I haven't seen a single good woman so far.

Is redhaired guy the "he" mentioned in the previous chapter? He somehow saved them maybe? I hope he will be an ally to the twins, just speculating

We are 25 year old mentally they said... hah! brain dictates that actually, you are 5 year old, just with more memories XD

Dex-chan lover
just to let people know some people hate the twins...
what does everyone think of this?
please comment on the chapters containing the haters.

Users who are viewing this thread