The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 13

maybe the red fox is their Guardian but as they are twins it is both their guardian as the red haired person from chapter 10 knew mc's name.

wait a second, who the hell SERVES a full boiled egg? not even cut in half. How are children supposed to cut a slippery round egg in a way that is supposed to look 'proper'. Stab the egg wth a fork and cut lmao

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I respect the head maid for holding her ground there, she's not a bad person, just strict (and perhaps with rose colour glasses when viewing the royal family).

To be fair the twins do have someone always on their side (each other).

me want's to declare! did anyone notice that the guardians all have their master's eye color?😏

I'm still curious. Who's their mother that makes them "pureblood"? Don't tell me it's all inbreeding

Dex-chan lover
There is a snake in my pants. It was born at the same time as I was. It protects me in times of need.

It would be cool if they could both shape shift into animals so that it would symbolize that they are the guardians of each other idk lol

1) The Crown Prince is a good man. A bit scary though.
2) I guess the red hair dude we saw before is their guardian and he has been waiting for them.

Dex-chan lover
@starcake hello? how else can you boil a egg you can't cut it in half beforehand
people serve one whole boiled egg all the time

Users who are viewing this thread