The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 14

While everyone’s talking about the guardian spirit and that dude at the tree possibly being it... I’m wondering what their powers are and if the invisibility thing they have going on is the start of them coming into their powers. The other guess is that the invisibility thing is happening because of what the second prince gave them as a gift but doesn’t seem likely since it happened twice already..
I also wonder if everyone has multiple powers or if it’s just the twins cuz so far we got telepathy and that invisibility...maybe that’s why they haven’t undergone manifestation yet 🧐🧐🧐
So many questions haha 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Didnt they say that the members of the Imperial Family are all beatiful?

In my honest opinion only the twins are beatiful... So I'm kind of confused here

The Second Prince is fine, the Crown Prince is as plain as one can be and the Third Prince seems to be ugly...

Shouldn the maids be ugly as fuck if we follow that line?

The rest of imperial family: *we wanna dote and spoil them*

the twins: *flinched whenever they come close*

honestly, its the cutest effort by the princes and emperor

Theories, therefore not put in spoilers

1. All members of the Imperial family are reincarnators. That would explain why they are such prodigies and one of the reasons for the "manifestation." The only reason they aren't "prodigies" is the prior abuse and lack of instruction earlier.

2. Dude under the tree is definitely a guardian, as is the fox on the intro page.

3. They can only use their powers when they are together.

Double-page supporter
Anyone else weirded out by how you have to be beautiful with blonde hair :×

Am i looking too much into it?

@KhalE Asia, man. They can have some twisted fixation with Western beauty... Not that the West doesn't have its fair share of the reverse.

@zDarkness

It’s just the drawing style. Comics are limited by the skills of its artist so we just have to take the story’s word for it that the imperial family is more beautiful than other characters.

Dex-chan lover
@unime
I would assume that he's their (or just her) guardian. It's supposed to be an animal, but perhaps in their case it's a human. We'll certainly see him again later.
I see someone else in the comments who thinks the same.

Users who are viewing this thread