The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 18

I know that this is just fiction but I feel so bad to these bbys. To vomit or faint due to extreme stress also add that they're still in the bodies children is so messed up. Since their trash of a mother is dead. At least punish those worthless servants they used to have (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

“When will you grow?”
😐 gradually for the next 15-20 years. Someone give this man a manual.

I appreciate that the twin’s abuse is not being downplayed - like it often is.

my babieeeessss 😭
almost cried when Arjen vomited and Arien hugged him as if she was trying to protect him from this world ..

really hope they can find happiness and someone who they will open up to, they deserve the world

thanks for the translation <3

Dex-chan lover
Man, much respect for Arien to let her brother go and be willing to face the emperor head on and alone while they wait. Though Arjen responds to extreme stress with vomiting that doesn't mean Arien is not going without the same levels stress, yet she still stayed strong for her brother. How courageous.

Dex-chan lover
@Kthp
In fairness to the emperor, he and his other children aren't normal in their growth. They skip past so much physically that they probably don't get having to wait like everyone else does. If anything it's probably odd in his mind with how slow everyone else ages.

And yeah, that is so much better than a lot of stories do with abuse. Normally the one abused goes to a new family and everything is all great and good. Here the environment itself has people that can offer that, but the actual ones abused are so distrustful of so much of it which is as they should be. Their normal was being hurt and being ignored so despite the situation being far better, they keep waiting for the moment where they mess up.

finally a manhwa who depicts the after effects of abuse. it won’t just disappear once you’re shoved into a new environment, so i’m glad that their abuse isn’t being downgraded or forgotten.

Zmk

My elder sister biled up from extreme stress in highschool after a fight with my mum. Imagine for young children ಥ_ಥ

I have the same Arjen disorder, if i get too stressed i vomit too, that's why i know how he fells😣

Fed-Kun's army
@Rorenagisa Ah I get you. I also experienced something similar, but it's more of dry heaving for me. I also get insomnia. It's kinda scary how our mental condition can really affect the physical body.

Dex-chan lover
Oh gods, these kids - I don't think the Imperial family has any idea on how to deal with it, I guess that's why their reactions are so weird.

Aggregator gang
Dude, this author does a great job of depicting the after effects of abuse and displaying how the characters feel. Every time I see the emperor I also get spooked even though I can see that the imperial family is serious of taking care of them.

Thanks to Just Do It | Morris’s team for working on this series!!

Fed-Kun's army
Lol I laugh every time they encounter the emperor but also these poor babies/25yr olds are subjected to all this stress that no one else can understand.

smh did these kids suffer so much because the emperor doesn't have the common sense that kids are defensless? Like c'mon everyone else seems to understand that they are only halfblood and not like the others

Users who are viewing this thread