The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 19

Drag him! I still don't see a valid reason for ignoring them. Yeah he could have still sent then away with their mother for protection. But what is his excuse for not even having anyone, on his end, bother to check up on their well being? Now look how traumatized they are. I'm glad they actually do have a guardian spirit now.

So.... If Jason was their guardian then where was he all their life? Aren't guardians supposed to stay by their master's side to protect him? What possible reason would even make sense for why he wasn't there?

Ohh, so they have a guardian, but wait. Red wolf? Cover? I thought that was a red fox that they pick up and form a contract with

Dex-chan lover
@a_cynic_ Jason said himself that he want to but he couldn't. though the reason aren't out yet, i could assume that there was an agreement where in return that Jason not to show himself, the Emperor would protect them in his place or something like that. But in the effort to protect them, the emperor made a contract with rurahel fo her and the kid to went to hide in a secluded place to hide them from the anti-emperor faction, in which actually backfire and scarred the kid instead or protecting.

As to why Jason need to "not exist", my guess would be to make it seems like the twins are worthless and don't have value to be attacked.

The way I see it, Jason is always with them since he is technically their guardian spirit, but there might be a reason why he can't appear before them on the earlier years.. Also, I kinda hope that there's another guardian aside from Jason..

I thought they will have twin guardian as well, man... it's quite dissapoiting if they only get one.

Users who are viewing this thread