The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 19

so they do have a guardian!!!! i thought it was a red FOX, not a wolf, but well...

I'm guessing that being twins split their power in half? Maybe the fact that they aren't fully royal or whatever caused it?
Honestly, the "mixed blood" thing makes no sense to me. Do members of the royal family have kids with their siblings or something?

I thought they had fox as a guardian, so thats a wolf 🤔 a red one
red, green, blue and yellow
This royalty had turn into power ranger 😂 lol

Are we really SURE it's a wolf because even in the picture it looks like a fox ? Why couldn't he be with them since birth. So much question ...

And lol
When the princes were five ...

Double-page supporter
@Despada Royalty either have children with other royalties or nobles I guess, either highest ups or those with special traits?
I guess the split theory is interesting. I wish they at least acquire one guardian beast... hmmm...?...—

so they DO have a guardian???
—For real?! All have humanoid forms (along with beast forms) or is it just this one having...? mmmm....

I'm going to echo everyone else who is dissapointed they only get 1. They really need two so unless Jason can be in two places at once one of them, most likely the boy, is going to be left without a guardian. I really don't like when fiction treats twins like they are one person. In this context it makes less sense. Even if they never get married, society will naturally separate Arjen and Arien based on their gender and then what?

Group Leader
I already thought that he was their guardian with all the foreshadowing before, but I thought he'd be a phoenix or something signifying rebirth. I still think they also have talent in magic despite not being able to manifest. The first prince said so before that no one would've noticed them if only for that one person. I wonder what he told the imperial family to suddenly take care of them. Pretty sure it's not the abuse since they were surprised to see the scars.

That picture when older princes were 5 XD
Someone bring emperor some normal "Parenting 101"

Yeah right scold him Jason! Lol seeing the emperor's face filled with remorse is satisfying, and as I thought he is their guardian

Users who are viewing this thread