The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad they have an actual ally and someone that fits the description of what the boy tein was longing for.

I will never see the emperor in a positive light though. The same for all the princes who were mature enough when the twins were born. They're all accomplices.

huh? i always thought he is a fox 🤨
and it looks like only arien who has guardian based on the cover...

That's bullsh*t, as if their guardian only appears now after all these years of abuse

Dex-chan lover
I thought that that guy would be their guardian after learning that guardians existed, but I thought he was a fox when I looked at the cover, not a wolf.

Dex-chan lover
You guys remember the "awakening" as the plot?

Yes jason is never late it's just that he can't manifest himself properly until arjen and arien finally awakened their power

That's how i see the plot from all of the information the story provides so far

I'm a little disappointed, that they share a guardian, to be honest. Would have been nicer, if each got one, especially since he kinda seems to "prefer" the girl. Kinda feel sorry the boy, since he is the one wishing for a trusted person more x,D

Double-page supporter
LMAO!!! I outright busted up laughing at 3am because of that final panel.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe he’s a wolf who disguises himself as a fox so as not to scare the kids...?

Dex-chan lover
Psshh..... HAHAHA! Jason? Really?

Is Jason a cool sounding name in Korea? Personally I can't see or hear "Jason" without my mind wandering to Heavy Rain.

So they DO have a guardian ! But one for both of them ? I wonder if it's only because they're twins or if there is another reason. And I wonder why he couldn't intervene to protect them. And why the emperor seems displeased with him. Such mystery...

Users who are viewing this thread