The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 21

IS IT TIME FOR MY BABIES??? Lol I would thank the heavens if we wouldnt have to go through an abrupt time skip to see them grow up 😂

... this is just a guess, but I think they’re going to have an incomplete manifestation, maybe? I mean, the dad’s reaction kinda point to it happened before, but the cover show they’ll stay a kid, at least for a while, so half manifestation it is. Although I don’t know how that will work out

Fed-Kun's army
@bacontheuber

There are currently only 24 or 25 raw chapters but the story is kinda slow so I was speculating that this will be like most webtoons out there that have over 100 chapters. That's why I said I wish I only discovered this later when it has 80+ chapters because right now, the english scans are almost caught up with the raws and the story has just begun

Group Leader
They're probably having sudden growth - must have more royal blood than they thought.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!!! ♡♡♡ Can 't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Is it because of their power? Since they can telepathy to each other I thought that maybe its related to their power 🤔 I hope their okay

daddy: royals don't die that easily
them: *ok. so basically, I'm very smol
daddy: they could...

I didn’t believe what the first prince said about children dying so easily. But with them fainting in the last scene. First prince might just be right. 😂

well that was unexpected. what a cliffhanger. I would rather wait another week and just read both of the two chapters at once.

Users who are viewing this thread