The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 22

@gum_rummy but they’re royalty? And not even just a figurehead kind of royalty but an actual powerful family that controls the whole country.

I’d be scared enough to not care that they’re children or even more scared because they could potentially just throw a tantrum randomly.

Dex-chan lover
@Isekailoverrr Tbh that just makes it even creepier for me? 😓

* bowing to another person is weird
* bowing to a child is weird
* bowing to someone on the basis of who everyone’s parents are/were is weird
* caste systems are weird

Like it makes sense to be scared of them but the thought of someone bowing to royalty and meaning it seems like It could only be motivated by brainwashing.😫

Ishina: why did you ask for me?? i treated you poorly.

Twins: Trust us, we know. but u a real one)

(honestly im lowkey hoping for ishina to become a mother figure, in like a stern/ never gonna admit fondess for these children sort of way. shes grown on me)

I was hoping for a bit since they both twins so I thought they could mistake Arjen for Arien and got Arjen to wear a dress and Arien hair cutted short like Arjen 😆 too bad it didnt happen
Btw the way they cut Arjen hair are looks like the emperor 🙂

@gum_rummy

The only reason you perceive it as weird is because you don't live in that sort of society.

Bowing is considered a sign of respect. Bowing to someone on the basis of status is the norm, regardless of age. A servant has to bow to nobles and guests otherwise it's seen as insolence and they'd be punished. With royalty, it could mean death.

Even in other cultures such as Asian cultures for example, giving a bow means giving respect and thanks. A person bows thanking you for your purchase, or they bow as they welcome you, bow of gratitude, ground bow to plead for forgiveness, etc. To you it's weird, but to them it isn't.

Double-page supporter
what the hell:
she thought they were regular kids but still put them through that black company schedule.

Ishina is starting to realize that the twin aren't normal and they were just acting

@gum_rummy...wait till you google how Thailand has to bow to the king😅...joke aside, bowing to royalty is normal in a place where monarchy rules and in Asian culture, one bow to others (examples like teachers, parents and older people)as a sign of respect....but in my place we just do a curtsy bow when we meet a royalty

Dex-chan lover
You'd think she'd have realized they weren't normal when she put them under so much stress during training, but whatever.

Dex-chan lover
oof. I just realized that red fox spirit has been on the cover this entire time. I thought Arien was being cute by holding a doll or something.
also. it's sad that it's imperfect but I wouldn't have it any other way~
thanks for the translation! whoo!
@sylvacoer I mean, they were intimated into being respectful to anyone, but also previous life etiquette. it's was acceptable attitude from lesser people. their hellish life, didn't allow time to do an comprehensive tests and while IQ doesn't mean EQ but they haven't had any opportunities to display themselves. the "children" were incompetent compared to the legitimate royal family, they might have been studying without retaining anything or just doing the act of reading a book. she didn't see them seriously until this "redemption point". like seeing things more than their worth when treated nicely. I mean, I just trying to make sense of it myself

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Dont know how to tag but gum_rummy, is it normal to bow down to royalty.
For easier example, japanese do often bow down to someone above their ranks or considered above them in standing. A lower rank employee bows down to the CEO or even their supervisor.

It is a sign of respect. Like how knights bow down to Queen Elizabeth during knighthood ceremonies.

Users who are viewing this thread