The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 24

Ishina is ready to protect the babies with her life ! I have a whole new level of respect for her. But hopefully Jason will protect everyone

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
Me when I saw the duke’s face:
Isn’t this the style artists typically use for villains? Their appearances must be deceiving huh....
After the glove throwing:
Actually, nope.

I don't get the idea about illegitimate children, it's not like the body is like "oh, this is not the official partner, not gonna transfer the abilities then". Unless their God is watching every time the emperor has sex, I don't get the idea of how children can't get the royals abilities just for being illegitimate

Noooooooo.......you can't just end it with that cliff.....😭😭😭

Anyways, thank you for the translations. Keep it up and stay healthy 😂👍😊

S/o to Ishina for honestly being a good person despite how large the stigma towards illegitimate children seems to be for some weird ass reason

Like someone explain why the hell two adorable golden haired children are cursed that hard I’m confused like how can NOBODY treat them well I don’t understand???

Also rlly want lil bro’s perspective soon....

im guessing the duke introduced his son to the twins to establish some sort of connection to the royal family. if his son is also evil or just follows his dad's orders, maybe he'll try to set up an arranged marriage between him and arien? just a speculation

Double-page supporter
arjen 😫😫😫😫😫😫 jumping in to shield your sister omg

best boy he also took her away from that evil duke's son. idc if the son isnt evil, he better not be a love interest!!!!!

I never understood these stories about nobles where they go around insisting that everyone who isn’t a noble is disgusting, then fight wars and murder each other to rule over people they clearly hate. I need to read some fantasy about regular people...

Fed-Kun's army
I love Arjen's expressions and reactions to his sister. Lmao
Also... the Duke should toss away both gloves because the paneling was all wrong. He was drawn to have held her hand on both left and right hands. lol

Dex-chan lover
this little girl blushes at every dude lmao, whens the boy gonna get some fan service

Users who are viewing this thread