The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 27

Banned
@LynnMacy it is kinda sad that is how I am feeling cause the official translations take way too long to catch up. I do want to support the author/artist though and so I am conflicted :p

Got confused for a second because Count Clone and the Duke look similar... or is that just me.

Hmm i guess I'm way to childish but if I'm the princess or the prince. I would probably sleep beside the third prince while he rest! Cuz having a sibling worrying for you while you rest and you woke up seeing them beside you makes you feel loved and cared >-< i think the third prince needs some family bonding !♡

Dex-chan lover
Has Emperor-chan's approval to become their friend eh?

So the story beat I'm expecting is that Emperor-chan only "allowed" it in order to bait the idiots into making another shot at either the Twins or that prince.

If guardians have the same vibe as the person they're guarding then that must mean Arjen and Arien's guardian must be cute and wholesome just like them >_<

somehow I have a feeling that they do not have the approval of the emperor...
tysm for updates!

Please convert that dude's kid. Ahh it gets me so sad to see these adults use their children just let them live their lives!!! Anyways thank you for the update!!

Group Leader
I want the babies to meet their guardian already :((( esp since baby boy seemed so excited about seeing the second prince’s :((( so cute.

Also I really want the duke’s son to be one of those kids that silently and subtly doesn’t follow their parents. Even if he does I want him to realize the twins are worthy of being who they are and where they are instead of being like his dad and being a d**k towards literal children.

@Persephone0135 Same. You can't choose your parents, and his dad is obviously brainwashing him to be a dick to them just in some useless attempt at a power struggle. I'm hoping he snitches last minute or tries to save them in some way. All three kids could probably use good friends.

Users who are viewing this thread