The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 28

Group Leader
"Killua"
Hahahah! Dammit, I can't focus on the story now.

@Noud lmao me too I couldn't focus when he said Killua and I was almost thinking in the previous chapter that the 2nd prince's gardian looked like him. Author is definitely a hxh fan !

I don't understand. Why is Arien acting so naive? Every noble they've met has been horrible. Surely it's odd that the Duke is acting so nice?

I really liked Arien but now she's so... 💀💀💀 Now I'm more interested in Arjen. He's a lot more coolheaded while still in the standards of a child. I feel bad at how he's basically just a plus 1 the author created for Arien lol :(

Wow look at him smirking :/ but at the same time i really can't blame that little kiddo cause his being used/manipulated/ brainwashed by his father tho ("=-=) and i hope he gets a character development where he'll turn into a hood boy/kid >~<

I want to call him with a different name. I cant accept "killua"s name. I just cant... I MISSED KILLUAAAA😭

oooooo shiet i was wondering about the past ladies that the king "fornicated" with hahahaha

The inclusion of the twins being technically 23 is weird in how they act. Ariel is especially weird in how naive she is despite being that old, mentally, so getting tricked by a kid and wanting to be his friend is really off putting.

Either the kid is adult level smart or Arien is that dumb. Arjen definitely is the more interesting one, in how he doesn’t just straight up revert back to being a kid.

Hunter x Hunter crossover confirmed.
kids that grow up around bad influences will become worse people as they grow up, so it would make sense he wants to help his father or whatever idk not a psychologist

I felt that anguish that wrecked my heart too so I completely understand how the twins were feeling

Users who are viewing this thread