The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 29

Fed-Kun's army
I wish this wasn't isekai, it takes me out of the story.

?_? are they really adults, why their mind is so weak and easy to beat? do the mangaka forgot about it?

@CongNong ??? They aren't adults though??? Even in their past lives, they died as teens who didn't even graduate yet. Also, what about their behavior makes them weak, even if they were adults? Wanting to be loved? Not feeling like part of their family, because they were abused? Feeling isolated, unwanted, unloved, because of being abused and neglected for years before suddenly being thrust into the limelight without any explanation, and therefore reacting poorly? Even if they were mentally adults instead of children, I still don't understand where the 'weakness' is.

boy that wasnt new love that was non-consensual O_O also yes finally some screentime for their guardian

Double-page supporter
YESSSS, FINALLY THEY GET TO MEET THEIR GUARDIAN. I am excite!

Thanks for the update!

I thought they'd be smarter than this because they were already 20yrs old in their previous life but I guess I was expecting too much...

@Seriha

Yeah, I'm enjoying the story so far except for that part. This would be still good even if they didn't transmigrate/reincarnate. It just sets an expectation that they would behave more maturely and are also more emotionally resilient.

That boy is really trouble!! And he’s not even that good looking!! I hate myself for thinking he might be different than what he seemed last chapter

Like most of the comments said, the isekai element is completely irrelevant here. I feel the story will still flow or even better so I just ignored the isekai part and I can enjoy the story more. Just think the isekai part is some fan art or something that you read somewhere else.

is it just me or did the twins were acting a bit childish despite their actual age (23?)?
are they really going to believe a stranger without confirmation?

Got killed at an early age, thrust into a new world and abuse in that world for nearly all of there current lives.

Yes I'm sure theyll have the mental fortitude in all given situations. So what good chunk of comments seem to saying. "Ahh you were horribly abused, scarred and neglected by all the adult$ you met until now. Well suck it up and be mature and rational"

Honestly the real issue is that the artist keeps putting in the oh I'm currently evil face on the kid when the twins are around. If that stopped I bet more people would be cool with their response instead of people's poorly worded these abused MCs need to be mature.

Users who are viewing this thread