The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 3

i'm speechless. they neglected a corpse a human corpse to rotten in their garden like it a corpse of a little animal. maybe they dont care about the smell at all

Aggregator gang
Sob poor babies, they can only trust each other. Even if they are technically adults (mentally) anyone in such an abusive situation would be traumatized. They were suddenly thrusted into another world, ripped from anything and anyone they knew and abused for 5 years. At least they had one another, I hope they heal soon

okay the lady might not have been the best person, but it's so inhumane to just leave someone's dead body like that.

Double-page supporter
The author better try to not make the emperor seem like a good character because I will not let that pass. The kids have been traumatised and it is gonna take WORK for anyone to try to right the situation.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Olay, I know this is just a story, but she has no reason to get tired from that. Because they are twins, they probably stick together and get the same amount of exercise, and her body is too young to have that much physical difference

Fed-Kun's army
I live for the bond between the twins. It warms my heart. It would be so sad to have to live through all that abuse alone.

@CrimsonLupus Maybe it was the mental stress and lack of sleep from witnessing their 'mother' just impaled to death. Her body is still very young after all and kids need to sleep more.

Users who are viewing this thread