The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 31

Group Leader
Or you know? Just ask and clear whatever misunderstanding there is?

Everyone of them are idiots... Even the twins. Guys, can't you all just fucking TALK for once? Seriously? If this stupidity did not pass soon I'm definitely not going to read this one for a while...

Twins just don't act their actual age. Instead if gathering jntel and strengthening their position, they act like stupid brats. The villain was right, they are too easy to provoke

Wow, big sigh. The twins were standing right outside the door and you practically said you were forced into having them. Obviously they would have heard that, right? Now their poor spirit is going to get weaker and they’re gonna get attacked/ kidnapped.

I mean yeah the Duke’s son is a problem but these people... tsk tsk.

Aggregator gang
This stupid misunderstanding is on the same level as shoujo manga

Really, none would've happened if the goddamn fucking emperor explained everything to them. Ugggg.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really get it. They're mentally 25+ years old at this point....So why do they often react like they're small children? Lets run away tonight? Really? In the bodies of small children? Where do they think they're going to go? Being cared for as a whim in their eyes or not, they're not being actively threatened, and even if they are so weary of the emperor, their other siblings have been nothing if not doting on them. At least have a plan other than sneaking out with nothing but the clothes on your back. Maybe even wait a few years until you are physically capable of taking care of yourselves. Hide some money, figure it out. Take care of yourselves! Jesus, consider the harm you're putting your twin in rashly trying to run away. You're basically in a medieval style world with very recognizable features, this ain't like a couple kids running around Seoul or something.

Sometimes I feel like the author forgets they're supposed to be grown up sometimes. I mean it's cute, but also confusing.

Why not call out the brother on that conversation too? They've never really acted like they need to be super afraid of the princes like they are the emperor. Okay, yeah so they can steep in a cataclysmic misunderstanding because Koreans love their drama. Meh.

What’s the point of having the “isekai” theme, if they’re not gonna use it. There’s nothing worst than a dumb protagonists the gets “misunderstood”. This would be WAY more understandable if they were actually kids

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, it's not even a misunderstanding. The emperor really meant what he said. The twins interpreted his words 100% correctly.

Like, it's fucked up, but if you care about your children, you better not fucking discuss the fact that the only reason they are alive is that you were prevented from getting them aborted. If this shit ever leaks out to the people in question, it can royally fuck them up.

Users who are viewing this thread