The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 31

I understand how people are upset that they are not making the best decisions despite reincarnating when they were 18 yrs old. However, I just want to also put out the idea that most people aren't matured at 18....

No one is going to be able to make the best decision possible in a situation they've never encountered before. Also, 18 is a time where a lot of people rediscover their identity/interests, so I think it's too big of an assumption to say that they have developed all the life skills needed to handle emotional and physical abuse....

I also agree with the idea that their own 5 year old body limitations/hormones/brain function/etc should be considered in their decision making. You're brain is also not fully developed at age 18 tho either....

For their absurd idea of running away... It's honestly just a stupid idea that I can see both an 18 yr old and a child making tbh.

@Shizukachan
@papperless
@fishtwin

Dex-chan lover
I can't blame them. If I had a twin and I was tired of being lied to I'd leave too, altho they're so young so idk how they'd get by lol

yeah i remember why i stopped following up with this
31 chapters in and they still haven't used their past life knowledge, what's even the fucking point of setting the premise up like that then

Dex-chan lover
@Racchi
yeah i remember why i stopped following up with this
31 chapters in and they still haven't used their past life knowledge, what's even the point of setting the premise up like that the

then stop ranting and ruining the manga for everyone else then u hater
also how much do u learn in school anyway? it is not like they were a adult u imbecile.

also 5 years of abuse and trauma will make u pretty distrustful.
obviously all these haters have had way too good of a life, never suffered anything that the twins have had.
u have never suffered their experiences so stop applying your own standards to them.

As far as i see it, their mental age isn't 25 whatsoever. Their mental age probably is around 18 when they reincarnated, and probably degrades to childrens.

@KatFtw i dont think this is the emperors fault. first of all you cant explain grown up stuff to 5 year olds expecting them to understand. it doesnt really work that way. I think this is the twins fault. their mental age is 25 but they act like immature 16 year olds. they didnt hear the full conversation but they just believed that the emperor is a hypocrite. like it doesnt make sense to me. maybe if all of them just sat down and had a calm conversation everything will be explained. and the twins all of a sudden want to run away. first of all, where are they going to go? there are assassins after them and all they care about is the love of a family who isnt techically theirs. like no offense to them but thats just dumb

@saffron1 victim blaming at it's best huh? All the abuse and trauma shouldn't have any affect on them! How dare they don't trust people after years of mentally and physically abused!!! That's nothing!

You're a joke ma'am! A big fat 🤡

@ArieSun first of all how is this victim blaming? They themselves aren't even the real owners of the bodies they are in. another thing is that they seem/say to have a mental age of 25. they aren't going in dept to look for the reasons why the emperor "abandoned" them. And they know that they are illegitimate so why do they expect that their mother will be treated extremely well. Now they got the abuse from their mother not their father. Yes, i get that they were abused, but it seems like you did not read my comment properly. they are immature in my opinion. and they aren't acting like 25 year old people they are acting like 16 year children.

if you are going to call me a clown then please use your words to back it up.
Another thing is that they arent even real people. So chill

@saffron1 you are not making sense at all lol. Yes, they are not the original soul. So what? Who experienced the abuse and starved for years? The original souls or them??

Second, I hope you're a 10 y/o because any educated person with developed brain cells knows the affect of abuse to your brain and psychology. Third, oh it's their mother that do it to them? So? Oh, I forgot u said the emperor is innocent. Lmfao, they aren't even surprised when they thought the twins died. Read between the lines maam.

Fourth, they're in a 5 y/o body for god sake! Nevermind, I don't think you even know the the difference between adult and child brain.

"Dumb ass" then proceed to tell me to chill. Ma'am, you're a joke.

@ArieSun umm... first. The Emperor was in a life and death situation and if u didnt notice, he has kids of his own that he has to take care of and also a country. so if he decided to reject Rurahel, he would have died bcs he doesnt have a guardian anymore. And at that point who do you think he would want to take care of more. his children and empire or a woman he didnt love that threatened his life? probably the first choice right? now the whole thing about their brains. they lived in their old world for about 20 years but they still arent smart enough to try to communicate. now in your first comment you said i was victim blaming. yes they are victims of abuse and yes they suffer from trauma,BUT i am saying that they claim to have maturity of 25 year olds but they really dont.

Now this is MY opinion on the MCs. they call the emperor a hypocrite but they are criticizing him because they realize that they arent his priority. if i was in their shoes i would be pretty mad. but its also smart to think deeper. Why would the royal family try to make them feel loved if they really didnt care about them? why would they get mad that someone was trying to kill them? Maybe if they asked themselves these questions they wouldnt be so judgemental towards people they havent known for more than 3 months.
if you want an apology for calling u a dumbass then i apologize. i was actually meant to delete that part because i edited it later on. But you also have to understand that this is my opinion on the story. you have the right to your opinion.
btw i would prefer it if u thought of other insult other than "a joke".
thank you for wasting my time with your thoughtless comments.

Dex-chan lover
Top priority! Is! Protecting! The other! Twin! Its as simple as that. All of their decision making is based on that

If it we’re me I’d also want to runaway and just set myself free from all the unnecessary heartbreak and misery to breathe doesn’t mean you’re older that you’re already that mature adult makes mistakes too like a lots of lot specially a young adults they’re at the stage where they’re finding who they are and their self identity specialty when you live in a body of a five year old child and was abused and starved who wouldn’t be on their right mind in these chaos

Users who are viewing this thread