The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Ummm, did he not for one second consider asking the twins what they would like to do, before acting on his own. I feel like this plot is so dumb. The emperor makes these completely stupid decisions on a whim just because he thinks it will be good for the kids. All the while he leaves the kids to suffer in silence.

Holy moly how dumb can this "emporer" be. If he was this dumb, how the hell has he kept his kingdom this whole time?

Double-page supporter
There's something wrong with these royalty... Why do they have such dumb facial expressions and birdbrains??

Dex-chan lover
@karolyn I think that plot detail about how fast they as royals mature means they don't learn how to process emotions or normal behaviours well enough.

But also yeah plot contrivance is really throwing a wrench into that "THEY'RE SO SMART AND SPECIAL AND POWERFUL" part of their character the author keeps trying to sell us on.

It's just... Beyond stupid at this point. None of these guys know how to communicate properly. At least the harsh maid is straight forward.

Just read the raws for the next 3 chapters (spoilers for those raws fair warning)
it appears the second Prince is the only one with a brain and good communication skills but their distrust prevents him from making progress and he is trying to get thru to their dad (who is seemingly as thick headed as a brick wall) that sending them back to their abusers house IS A BAD FUCKING Idea and also trying to explain to the twins that dad didn't want to kill.them he's just an idiot who can't explain himself well.

Also third Prince is a good boy and I'm not really counting him as being stupid bc he's still "child" Royal. (imo all three prince's are children... I'm just mad at their dad more than anything for not being clear or trying to find child appropriate ways of communicating things)

MD@Home
The readers that we are would force ourselves into the story and slap everyone once yelling "WHY U NOT COMMUNICATE FFS!"

Also, dumb emperor :x

Double-page supporter
Well, let's calm down. I'm sure the twins will refuse returning to the previous mansion they lived in before, surely.

Bonus Points for brother for communicating openly. Face palm for the daddy and the older bro for *not* doing that. Seriously?

Yall are talking as if miscommunication isn’t the world’s biggest problem. And like, 80% of everyone’s personal life issues.

Can you really go ask a guy who abandoned you and said they wanted to kill you if they really care about you?? Do you really think someone like that will care about you opinions??? Be good to you?

And so continues the misunderstandings and i know communication is hard and they have every reason not to actually want to talk with the emperor but damn it really would be wonderful and helpful............. I am sick and tired okies 😞😞

Dex-chan lover
I feel like less information about the Emperor's and their siblings thoughts would make this less frustrating for the readers. Us not knowing that its a misunderstanding outside of speculation would up the tension a lot.

The misscomunication is not the problem. The problem is how no one tries to their brain. Why would just believe a child's word and not think for yourself. I get the princes, they're still kids, but the emperor has no excuses to be that stupid.

how has this emperor managed to hold his land together? he cant seem to politic out of a paper bag ...

This series is now just super frustrating. FOR ONCE IN A LIFETIME TALK IT OUT OPENLY. This family is so dysfunctional it actually hurts me emotionally.

Yes just listen and allow yourself to be manipulated like I don't know... an idiot?

Users who are viewing this thread