The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 32

Arjen is smarter than Arien lol
ALSO THE MOTHERFUCKIGN MISCOMMUNICATION IS REALLY PISSED ME OFF

I was thinking of dropping this series but Arjen changed my mind. My boi is rational and has common sense. The emperor on the other hand... bruuhhhhh why you dumb af? Seriously though. You learn that they resent you and your course of action is to push them away? Yah dumbass. And someone is after their life! You gonna move them to another castle? Bruuuuuhhh more dumbass decisions and I might really drop this series, no matter how adorbs the twins are

Honesty....I think I'm gonna drop...its just to annoying and I'm losing my patients at this miscommunication..I feel like the author is kind of dragging it out

finally, FINALLY the brother is acting like a main character and actually doing/saying something important

Fed-Kun's army
Arjen speaking is a saving grace. Would like it more if they balanced it out again between siblings

the story is a little strange. mentally twins are 20 years old, but they think like 5 years old children. and this makes no sense

Dex-chan lover
all this hate... just shut up if u don't like it
just stop reading.

go away and stop leaving all your useless comments all over the place

if you continue reading are u going tsundere but ultra toxic?

go away u haters and stop ruining the manga for everyone else

Dex-chan lover
all the people constantly ranting how the twins are stupid and dumb

STOP ACTING LIKE COUNT ROSEA

WHAT U ALSO WISH THEY NEVER EXISTED???

Dex-chan lover
Looks like arien is the emotional support while arjen is the rational support. I worry about jason's condition as he seems dependent on the twin's condition

Users who are viewing this thread