The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 32

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!! ☆

I don't really like this kind of drama. Just because of a missunderstanding they, ha.... *facepalm
But hopefully they will sort out the missunderstanding soon.

They are just effin' idiot, all of them!!

Oh, great. Another string of misunderstandings. While it is true that they resent him. But for different reasons. Who the heck misses an abusive mother?

And true. Arjen ftw.

I don't like where it is going since a few chapters. ..
Think I'm gonna put this one on break for a while.

aw come one man , just say you dont ´want to live there , whats so hard about it , you are not kids , both of them are adults ffs

...see you guys in another 10+ chapters: this is getting frustrating but still want to know what was that contract and when is the fox going to reveal himself as their guardian... And what the emperor is going to do with the Rosie Duke

I was really empathizing with them and then the emperor goes boom! Now all I feel is anger and frustration. Thanks for the chapter!

WHY ISN'T THE EMPEROR ASKING THE CHILDS THEMSELVES!! ARGHHHH

he really insta believed a couple of strangers rather than asking his own kids huh? what a fucking clown.

unfollowing this mess is 😚

Fed-Kun's army
It's funny how easily this could be resolved by the Emperor... The dudes a grown ass man and doesn't even bother to talk to his children... @Eiry Guilt eats at you know matter the age.

@kooncity Yup, I'm the same... I'm giving this a few more chapters to clear up this bullshit misunderstanding on both sides

I don't understand the Duke's intentions. Doesn't the emperor already know what it's like to lose a precious person? Didn't he love his wife so much he gave her his guardian???

Thanks for the chapter!

I like how the emperor, through sheer dint of not communicating, is managing to make the twins hate him more as he tries to patch things up. Literally all we would have to do is talk things through with them and it could get a lot better, but by keeping secrets and guessing at their intentions he consistently makes things worse.

Arjen has a surprisingly good head on his shoulders. He doesn't want to run away from free food and an easy lifestyle, and I respect that. The duke is a silly villian, though his son is a little better.

Oooookkaaaayyy so is the emperor stupid too? Cause if he is, all this misunderstanding is going to use up all my patience 😒

Nice to see that at least one of the siblings understands that they are at least living a decent life. As for the emperor, Im impressed hes been able to keep his rule considering how stupid he seems. Can you think for even a second or simply ask them to confirm.

The emperor doesn't have common sense? Why would you trust someone else saying that your own children miss their abusive mother? Ridiculous.

Arjen got a good head on his shoulders though, I like him.

Users who are viewing this thread