The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 32

But i don't get it if i was forced to do things like that i would also don't want those kids to be born (like I can't explain properly bcoz of my poor english but......)

@sagefox, It's times like this that I wish there was a way to upvote or pin comments. My e-applause will just have to do for now. Perfect analysis!

Aggregator gang
Gotta admit tho, the emperor is batshit stupid cause who the f miss their abusive mother? Where they were starved and beat evey damn chance and neglected by their servants? Someone needs to get inside this mahwa and slap his head :/

Double-page supporter
The imperial family is crazy incompetent and stupid to believe a lie from a kid , also huge respect for arjen

U fucking dumb bitchhhhhhhh!!!! How can a goddamn emperor just belive someones words whitout prooooof

Why are they creating MORE really stupid misunderstandings that make no sense whatsoever?

Imma have to start dropping all these mangas where they tell us these people have the minds and memories of an adult or teen but still make them act like they 5.
If the memories only effect they in some specific way explain it otherwise all these 'problems' seems stupid and major filler when you consider their 'actual' age.

Stupid isekai ..
still waiting for the twin to do something isekai worthy but no .. lets go eat sleep sh!t when we grow old we leave

Fed-Kun's army
This is getting super annoying
Why so dumb i don't understand

Thank you fr translating

Dex-chan lover
Omg... Yeah just decide everything about their life for them AGAIN with consulting them. Are you serious? ARE YOU FING SERIOUS??? Did it not occur to you to idk TALK TO THEM ???
Many thanks

To be fair, this is much different than the cliche isekai from japan and korea. isekai in china in pretty shit.

Theres so much build up in this manhua, that the buildup might derail from the plot, well notsure when the plot is gunna start yet

Might drop just to buildup the updates

@De_Blois Honestly, I'm fine with the twins in this one because they simply lack a lot of the information to make a proper judgement. What is annoying is the emperor line who simply refuse to talk to them consistantly. Like he didn't even ask them what was wrong and after that didn't question the other boy, just taking whatever he was told for granted. I hate drama created on misunderstandings . It feels so lazy when it can be solved by saying three words to each other and the empreror has no reason not to.

Lmao the amt of miscommunication is giving me a headache💀 😀 will keep reading though, thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread