The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 34

Fed-Kun's army
Idiotic misunderstandings to stretch the plot aaaaaaaaaah

Double-page supporter
Even the twin's way of speech doesn't strike me as a twenty plus years old. Besides the narration and the twins' words from their own mouth, there's nothing about them that suggest they were isekai'd or twenty plus years of age. It wouldn't have been less frustrating to read if they got rid of the isekai part and just went ahead with actual children like Monster Duchess.

And I can't believe this story is adopting romcom's style of misunderstanding. Is the author that inept?

I'm starting to run out of patience but because I still see some hope... maybe I should hold on?

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe the 2nd prince has to clear up the misunderstandings instead of his father, way to throw the work on the kids.
The moral of the story: communication is comprehension.

Ahhhh I cannot wait for the next chapter! Thank you for the update! Excited for the misunderstandings to finally be cleared.

Supporter
Thank god they're finally asking the right questions to the right people. Hopefully next chapter gives us some answers and clears up the misunderstandings

Dex-chan lover
This manhwa is nothing but an endurance test for me. It isn't enjoyable in the slightest it's just to see how long i can continue reading before i do myself the favour of dropping this trash heap

Users who are viewing this thread