The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 34

Oh thank god the misunderstanding is going to be cleared up, I was going to have a heart attack if it keeps going TT

Misunderstandings are the worst kind of plot device, and this has dragged on for way too long. 🤮

Im glad that the second prince bluntly tell them the truth and what Rurahel actually could do since keeping quiet like how the emperor do are too stupid 😕

The 2nd prince is a god sent! 😆 He's like 10 but is, in my opinion, the most mature.

I stann the second prince
Thank you for your hardwork
I had trouble of spelling words these days smh

Thank you ishina and second prince for actually trying to clear up all the misunderstandings. Finally!!!

34 chs and we’re finally knowing wtf happened.

This chapter really made me angrier at the fact that the twins lashed out at the second prince. He was the first one to go see them, he’s been the most helpful, and they got mad at him 😡. Lash out at the fucking emperor for first dragging you in and then wanting to move you back since they were all his decisions.

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaand... They decided to let the 2nd prince, a literal child to actually do some communication.. he's what now, 12??14?? Iirc he's not an adult yet right?? Ngl, he best boi along with gremlin boi. The reason i keep reading this.. lol

Idiots, all of them. Foolish and scarred children who easily make their own conclusions only based on what they hear without finding out the facts themselves. Ignorant emperor who’s afraid of rejection so never spoke up and the cause of these misunderstandings. Selfish princes who blatantly show unreasonable favours and kindness to traumatic children without knowing that their actions can be perceived as fake by those with trust issues. Its so frustrating I want them all dead ffs

Double-page supporter
Dudelmex, it's exactly because the 2nd prince was the closest to them that they were able to show all their angriness to him, as he's the one that they gave most of their trust

2nd prince is the only one with a brain. FINALLY someone is talking to these kids about all this nonsense

Users who are viewing this thread