The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 34

You know when someone looks fine outside, but they are screaming inside ?

that's me

Honestly I would prefer them getting the fuck out of this palace and start to live as adventures. I know that's not realistic but hey it's fantasy.

🙄Yeahhh, speak it out!! I'm getting super frustrated with the plot when the solution is so simple. This relationship can even be ruined by themselves before having the real villain 🙄

Ishina best character.
Oh and we will probably never see count Clone ever again.

Double-page supporter
@seirasa You know when someone is panicking on the inside but looks like they having a crying heart attack on the outside.

That's Me.

why is everyone invalidating their 5years of being abused in a child form? even being mentally 18yrs old wont help them for more than a year of experiencing that. being a child put so many restrictions on themselves to the point their only option was to hide and hope for the best.

stop. invalidating. their. abuse.

Contributor
I almost feel bad for Count Clone. Almost. He absolutely was going to do something bad so I don't. But he hasn't even done it yet and he's going to get his ass beat because the kids' dad is incompetent as a father

This author has no balls. He should have keep dragging it out for a few more chapters

Dex-chan lover
Finally some god damn communication. All hail the second prince cause he's the only one with common sense and he tells them everything they need to know.
No wonder the author had to make it so the second prince was out of commission. If he wasn't than the story would have been over by now because of his efficiency
Many thanks

Finally the misunderstandings were getting out of hand and reading this hot unbearably frustrating

Aggregator gang
I think it makes their abuse more twisted and worse in a different way- mentally 18 an "adult" and fairly independent and capable, and then now stuck in a helpless baby, toddler and young child's body- that helplessness that degradation from what they used to be.... thats so messed up and awful.

Ohhh thank youuuuu finally
If we leave it to the emperor, the twins and their guardian will die
The emperor will onlu left with regrets
Thankfully we have 2nd prince, reliable prince 😭

The dumbass twins and emperor, finally getting some communication from the best second prince.

So... i just realized that the color of the Guardians is based on their owners eyes so:
Eiji is green so his is green
Alex is purple so his is purple
Twins are red so theirs are red
(That's all we've seen so far but yea pretty sure 1st Prince-Crown Prince is dark gray/black and the emperor's was also a shade of green)

FINAAAALLLLYYYYYYYY fucking god that toook soooooo long but (maybe) we here now

Will the misunderstandings finally be resolved I hope so cuz OMG I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

Users who are viewing this thread