The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 34

Finally, the misunderstanding might be cleared up. Then those two might not be so stuck in their own thoughts anymore and get influenced by the wrong people.

Everything is a mess when alex got sick and now he's back, yay.

He's the most rational and use his brain, tbh. But i can't really blame the other prince nor the king because their physical looks and their age didn't match up---and i consider their mental age isn't mature like their looks.

I swear if this leads to more misunderstanding i will never read this anymore...

Double-page supporter
"AAAAAAAAAAA indeed" comment +1. SECOND PRINCE HAS COME TO SAVE THE DAY.

Thanks for the update!!!

Fed-Kun's army
But now the question is...... How old is maid Ishina.. XD

Also thanks for the release! I really appreciate it.

Ah, great. Time to be disappointed once more. Next few chapters we'll learn that the emperor actually did love his children, and that by "kill them myself" he meant it purely out of mercy to keep them from suffering hatred in the world -- because the emperor needs to be redeemed, as is the rule for these kinds of bad stories. Nothing will change, the emperor will never apologize for thinking that murdering his own children was okay to save his life. It's an interesting story, but based on what I've been reading so far, the children will forgive the man who fathered them for saying he would have murdered them should that "contract" not been there holding his life for ransom.

Users who are viewing this thread