The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 34

Double-page supporter
THANK YOU ISHINA!! I've had enough of this misunderstanding, plus Jason is dying and no one wants that

@twilightspirits dad's ex-guardian + each of the 3 sons' guardian + Jason = 5

@kutabarie

They keep saying the Emperor has reasons but are not OPENLY acknowledging the suffering the twins went through- that’s the problem here, they readily defend the emperors actions but regardless of what was going on- he ALLOWED that abuse to happen.

Also- bad writing is bad writing: stop trying to excuse it

Maybe being born all over again did something to their brains cause seriously if they could remember their past 18 years of life, then how is it that they are fooled by a CHILD. Not to mention yes, you were abused, but rather than asking questions you instead sneak around listening to snippets of other peoples conversations and rumors causing more and more misunderstandings. Hasn't highschool taught you that secondary sources aren't reliable?! yet here we are.....

@thegiantpossum yes but we also need to understand that these kids are still so caught up in the trauma they experienced before not to mention their huge distrust of the emperor makes it extremely difficult for him to ask them for their opinions cause even if he had the twins would either think of his motives for doing so or they might hide their true thoughts and say they don't mind

@Bird_in_a_cage Sure, high school would teach that...maybe. However, live five years impoverished, abused, malnourished and all of those ideas fly out the window, fending for yourself. Granted they had each other, and that also contributes as to why they're so distrustful of everyone else.
For five years they lived not as teenagers, but as growing kids, helpless without any allies except for each other. If your mental defenses don't go down due to that and make you distrustful of everyone other than what you personally hear, then I'll eat my hat.

Second prince is the only one with a brain I applaud this boy.... Ishina too
Also, Yes Eiji yesssss

Thank you for the updates!!

Oh my god, I thought I was going to go mental from all of the misunderstandings thank god it's starting to get resolved

Group Leader
No-brain twins. Sure, it's understandable they wouldn't trust the Royal Family (due to abuse and shiz) but they immediately trust that duke's son who's so obviously sus?? Like what makes you think they'll help you when you know damn well how other nobles have been talking crap about you and wish for the illegitimate twins to get out of the castle????
Get rid of the isekai concept will you? Those aren't the thinking of adults, their thinking perfectly reflects their current physical age.

Fed-Kun's army
@Chiiyuu I have to agree. They are so distrustful of the royal family (with good reason) so why not the Duke's son, makes no sense.

EIJIII YEAAAA!!!
also, thank you second prince and ishina for clearing up the misunderstanding
tysm for the translation! :D

wow the emperor is dumb. I didn't find that sweet. he's actually retarded.

because it makes sense that the twins who have scars all over their body from living in abuse after abandonment, would want to return to their place of abuse because they miss their abuser. of course he probably doesn't know their mom was violent, but common sense says that she's a suspect? an emperor should have common sense, especially in this story with all their other perks, should they not?

Dex-chan lover
PAGE 22
it must be hard to deal with basically PTSD of being abused for long years and starved...
people who criticise this manga would probably be people who believe the twins should of been killed or the abuse they suffered means nothing... HEARTLESS

Page 22, I've been crying a lot because of this, so I feel you brother, although my crying was within many chapters

Users who are viewing this thread