The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 34

This is my first time commenting- WHY IS EVERYONE IN THIS STORY TRYING TO EXCUSE THE ABUSE THEY WENT THROUGH!? Idgaf if the emperor ‘had his reasons’ the fact of the matter still stands that he ALLOWED them to be with that women for 5 years- KNOWING what she was like

Dex-chan lover
@Chezabella21 Chill dude, how do you want a story otherwise ? We still didn't hear what type of contract they had, and no one said the abuse they got was ok.

Dex-chan lover
Their father is stupid why whould they miss her when she's the one who gave them those scares

Finally they are going to talk, I hate that in many stories the most of the problem and misunderstandings could be solve in a 5 minutes talk.

Id Rudual-what-her-name was so powerful, how come the Emperor was able to have her locked away ? lol
these stories will make up any reason to make sure the father has 0% accountability for their actions

and it's confirmed their powers are based on how much they love their dad and family, which is stupid. Basically the plot is saying "forgive your father regardless of what he did or else you are powerless". Ergo the narrative of the story is that the children have no right to be angry and if they are, they are punished for it.

Once again, the hatred of the twins towards the emperor is entirely his fault. He claims that he wants the children to do whatever they want, and yet he never asked if they wanted to head back to the old castle, he just ordered it after some hearsay that they wanted to go back. If he ever, even once, talked with them rather than ordering them around 90% of these misunderstandings would clear up. He doesn't ask if they want their rooms redone, he doesn't ask if they want different tutors, he doesn't ask if they want to go back to their old home, he doesn't ask if they miss their mother. He should be grateful that the second prince tries to pick up after his idiocy.

ishina and the princes, especially eiji, are single-handedly carrying this entire story lmao

What the hell's the point of a guardian who has no power when the one they're "guarding" is unhappy?

I love the wildcard wildchild prince at the end.

FINALLY SOME MISUNDERSTANDING IS BEING CLEARED UP. THANK FUCKING GOD.

FINALLY THEY ARE GOING TO FUCKING FIX ALL THIS MISUNDERSTANDING AND BE DONE WITH THIS FUCKING DRAMA

Dex-chan lover
YES
TALK
TALK LIKE REASONABLE ADULTS
STOP WITH THE GODDAMN MISUNDERSTANDINGS BORNE FROM LACK OF COMMUNICATION
I HAVE BEEN TAKING CLASSES TO PREVENT THESE EXACT TYPES OF SCENARIOS IN MY OWN PERSONAL LIFE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GAHHHHHH. FINALLY SOME TALK. So stubborn. what do you mean "MATURED MENTALLY", it's fake news. The Princes are more matured mentally than them lol. Forget that this is ISEKAI, it just feels like the genre is forced there. They are just KIDS with no experiences from past life. Once again, still giving this a chance.

Aggregator gang
Thank you!
srsly? y would the guardian need their master to be happy and be a proud royal to sustain? what if their master is unhappy but needs help????
also, the second prince called Jason the fifth guardian of the royal family, not the forth....?

Users who are viewing this thread