The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Oh my lets not scroll too far into the comments. Anyway i refuse to believe ishina is master minding anything

At page 46, I thought the count was about to be assassinated by the green-haired dude. Since the glove was actually covered by the panel, I didn't realize that it was actually just the Count's hand lol.

I kinda wish the twins had each a guardian instead of sharing one? It just seems like they aren't a complete person without the other and as such have the same guardian, while their brothers each have a personal guardian that matches their personality.

Idk maybe they retcon it as if the 6th guardian is already kinda dead, while the 5th if the Guardian of the girl idk

i've read it up to chapter 30 a few month ago but, in this chapter.. really.. they don't trust their own blood family yet they trust other people who came out of no where.. and also why they can trust other people right away just because their fate as "Illegitimate children" is the same ??ughhh I really wanted to drop this but I'm still really curious

Man the logic the LOGIC, like the dude looks so fishy yet you trust his with his sugar coated words and not your father who is desperately trying to gain your trust???
Also the last panel makes me feel that count clone put the blame on Ishina and she’ll be falsely accused-

Users who are viewing this thread