The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 36

Wow...this comment section is so negative, lmao.
I know the isekai plot is kinda of useless atm, I ill still keep on reading, because the art is good and the plot is progressing. I mean, webtoons like this normally have alot of chapters, so hopefully there will be some isekai in future chapters.

Everyone stop being so negative lmao.
Nevertheless, thanks for translating!

Double-page supporter
@degenerateafro check out the official english version, it states they're 23 instead of 25 on that place. The first 3 chapters are available for free.
Seems to check out with the raws too, but I don't speak enough korean to confirm it.
From what I see chapter 1 here likely has a typo or translation mistake.

Ah, and in the same chapter, on page 14, they say they were 18 years old when they died.

I forgot his name is Killua aksjhdkjdhask 😭😭😭 This is so weird I can't read that name w/o feeling so weird about it. Author come on please. You can't use such an iconic name for your characters T_T

A lot of ppl here are sick of all the negativity & I get it but I can't help but agree with @degenerateafro :')))

Sadly, the charm of this entire story is lost due to one single fact & it is that this is an isekai. What has been established in every isekai that I have read so far is that the isekai-d ppl carry knowledge and/or intelligence with them from the other world which they try to put to use to survive in this world. This is something that the twins fail to do (Arjen ALMOST did this once when he said that they should stay at the palace & live rich comfy lives till they are old & strong enough to run away safely. How much I would have loved it if this thought process had continued!). I swear this story would actually be so interesting if they didn't keep trying to bring up the isekai plot. If they were actual 5yr olds with enhanced understanding due to their royal blood, the story would be so interesting. Or they could have also made another excuse like, they died young/their brains have regressed since they are kids etc. None of this has been brought up to explain why the twins, who themselves admit they are mentally 20+ yr olds, behave like this.

The twins are inconsistent in their distrust &, misunderstandings are being created for the sake of plot convenience & this is bad writing, sorry to break it to you all. I still wanna read this because I have hopes that it will improve, it is interesting seeing a guy in this type of isekai & the art is nice. It is still a frustrating read overall.

Thank you very much to the translation team though!

@AkiTooru I believe their age before they died was 18. And during their 5th birthday in their new life, they said they are supposed to be 23 (18+5).

If the twin are going to trust the duke blatantly like that, I will be totally disappointed in them. The twin seems to be easily trusting people when they are already aware that most nobility hate illegitimate children, as long they can empathy with their situation.
If that count said something bad about Ishina, I hope the princes will investigate it properly first rather than blatantly trusting their words.
This would have been good if it’s not an isekai webtoon. Because of that premise alone, I’ve been disappointed with the twin most of the time.

They are really too trusting the moment anyone but their family shows any sympathy or shows them a little human decency they trust them wholeheartedly. Like breh, i would trust no one, and always be on my guard. I mean I am now, but they really shouldn't have said they said they were adults in there previous lives. They dont act like adults at most they act like kids that are kind of smart. Not enough to say they are mature or adults.

You guys are saying that they were older and should not be so trusting because of it but remember that in Korea 18 is still considered a child (isn’t the legal age 20??) and people in this world aren’t so deceitful and clever and crafty... at least your everyday person isn’t

Dex-chan lover
bruh they can't trust the imperial fam but they get swayed easily by the duke's flowery words lmao my single brain cell is cringing af

I think that reincarnation in this story is just a marketing thing. If we consider them magic royal smart, but 5 years old then it's setting fine, so I suppose the reincarnation is added by editors to sell better.

I wonder if green haired scar boy is at all related to the emperor's missing guardian. I know it said a few chapters back that the emperor's guardian was a green serpent, and it seems unusual for characters to have green hair otherwise. Just spit balling

omg the twins are mentally what? 23 right? plus 5 years makes them mentally 28 so why are they so ignorant

Users who are viewing this thread